Friday, August 27, 2010

Pain in the Grass Pre-Funk party: Aug 27, 2010 @ Studio Seven

The 2010 pre-funk featured Windowpane, Klover Jane, Post Modern Heroes & Astro-Creep. There were two other bands, but we didn't get there until after they were done performing.

This was the fist time I had seen Klover Jane with Rane Stone on lead vocals. I really liked Stefan, but I think Rane brought KJ up a level. This band is worthy of getting some good traction on an EPK.

Windowpane is just a great rock band. I like them more and more every time I see them.

PMH - Loved seeing them so hyped up to be the opening band for Pain in the Grass tomorrow!!! They were able to play early enough to get out and get home for some sleep. They have to be at White River at 8am tomorrow to get their gear front loaded for the 1pm start.

Post Modern Heroes: Pain in the Grass Pre-Funk at Studio 7

I didn't really know what to expect from Astro-Creep. This is a full costume cover band of White Zombie. What a fun band! Loved the costumes and the black light paints.

I love seeing so many great live acts in Seattle!! We are a pretty blessed area.

No comments:

Post a Comment