Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hmmm.. This should be interesting!

I've set up blogging from my Blackberry for this blog. I should be able to keep up on this better with the built in commute time on the light rail.

I'll also be able to do real time posts instead of hoping I remember what I saw or what I was thinking by the time I get home! We'll see how that works :)

I just wish there could be more than one phone number though. It would be nice for Mike to be able to do posts from his phone as well. I have a feeling that I'll have more time for this though.

Time to go get ready for the KISW Rock Girl Gala. Tonights bands are: Theory of a Dead Man, Halestorm and Adelitas Way. I have already see Adelitas Way. It will be nice seeing the other two for the first time.

I'll be typing to you later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment